QUALIMETER® is an innovative clear liquid additive for screed, supplied in measured sachets of 30 ml or 10 / 20 litre containers. It greatly enhances workability and pumping by reducing the air pore content in the screed matrix, unlike traditional plasticisers.
Key performance advantages:
• Improved workability enables screed technicians to work more efficiently
• Increases daily output with less effort
• Measured easy handling sachets to enable correct dosage
• Also available in 10 and 20 litre containers
• Substantially enhances pump performance
• Excellent application properties help to achieve easier and faster levelling
• Insensitive to moisture
• Suitable for permanently wet areas
• For internal and external use
• Reduces wear and tear on pumping equipment
When using a standard screed pump with a capacity of 250 litres, add 1 x 30 ml of PCT QUALIMETER® in to the mixing water for every 50 kg of cement. Please refer to the PCT Cement Approval list for suitable types of cement.
Note: A mixing time of 2 minutes ensures proper blending of the products.
All the information on this product given above is based on extensive practical experience and tests implemented by PCT Performance Chemicals GmbH. However, it is not possible to take all construction site conditions into account and to give suitable instructions for use in each case. It is therefore recommended to verify the applicability, appropriateness and practicability of this information and the intended measures by means of individual tests. PCT assumes responsibility for the accuracy of this product information and the described properties as well as for the effect of the product. PCT reserves the right to change the product specifications. If the site is or has been supervised by PCT the user is under no obligation to check applicability and appropriateness.